Is your brand making enough efforts to re-design and upgrade the customers’ journey?
Managing scheduling and support operations for Japanese large air-conditioning manufacturer
Customer Experience in Travel & Hospitality
White Paper, CX in Travel & Hospitality
Our research suggests within next 2 years, 35% more customers will move to online booking & will prefer chat and social media as the preferred channel of communication.
Millennials will pay 21% more to do business with companies who excel at customer service.
Lack of readiness for seasonal variations and spikes can result in over 15% decrease in customers.
59% companies experience stressful seasonal scaling due to inaccurate volume forecasting and ramp-up planning.
One in two customers is looking to get phone or chat based intelligent travel suggestions to book packages.
1. Regional language use: There is a 45 per cent growth in the use of regional languages from tier-II cities for booking travel tickets while from tier-III cities it is more than 60 per cent. Hence specialized vernacular customer services are needed.
2. Instant response ‘high tech, high touch’: 43% of Millennials contact customer service from a mobile device. There are various pain points that customers experience in their customer journey, if left unaddressed it may lead to loss of customers and abandoned carts. Hence real-time customer support is essential which can be done either with instant chat or various other channels.
3. Social media customer service: When a company answers a customer complaint via social media, it increases advocacy by an average of 20%. Management of reputation on social media and tracking the reviews and responding to them is extremely important. Hence having a dedicated social media team is necessary, especially when dealing with the new-age customers.
4. CusSeasonal scalability: Travel and tourism is a seasonal business and requires effective planning and experience to ramp-up and manage the volumes during the peak season.
We have extensive experience in taking care of our partners through:-
Chat | Email | Voice | Social Media
- Absolute accuracy & optimum CX with up to 4 concurrent chats
- Fastest response time and 24×7 support
- Propensity engines for intelligent solutions and 90% First-Contact-Resolution (FCR)
- Proactive social media interactions and end-to-end resolution to grievances
We give what your travel and hospitality Business Needs:
- Personalized and human-centric customer services
- Gamification based process training led by technology
- BI led ‘JX Techpack’ to give real-time 360º view of operations