• 10 – 12 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills to explain key concepts to clients, managerial, and technical resources.
• Should be able to anticipate where problems might crop up and find solutions before the system gets deployed.
• Ability to deal with pressure, must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and manage time
• Ability to form a good rapport with teammates
• In-depth knowledge about quality standards and best practices
• Proven work experience as Technical Architect or Project Manager
Required Tech Stack:
• Solid understanding of OOP design principles
• Conversant with the latest databases, programming environment and SourceSafe management
• Experience in developing web and server-based application
• Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
• Hands-on experience in software development and system administration
• Should be open to work on new technologies as per the project requirement and help implement the project
• Should have advanced technical skills and managerial abilities.
• Needs to be a bridge between technical and business aspects of an organization and oversee the design and implementation of IT systems.
Front-end and Back-end
• Full stack development experience using .Net Core or ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, Python
• Knowledge of any one of Cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure or AWS or GCP
• HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
• Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching
• Windows & web services, IIS
• C# and .NET Framework
• Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
• Good knowledge of MSSQL (PostgreSQL and other relational databases are a plus)
• Should be able to write advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
• Entity framework, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, Dapper
• Knowledge of NoSQL database is a plus